Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Extended Maintenance Completion

GM_SupremeGM_Supreme
Mabinogi Rep: 845
Member, Administrator, Nexon
in Vault
Hello Milletians,

I apologize for the downtime but we had to address a critical error that was causing monsters to de-spawn from the world of Erinn.
We have worked with the development team and are happy to say that we have fixed the errors causing the above issue.
As compensation we have activated the Double Rainbow event until the end of Friday 7/5 PDT.

Thank you all for your patience and have a wonderful Independence Day weekend.

-The Mabinogi Team
AquasolSeamenousSherriDANIartsDraech

Comments

• roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    Thank you for the hard work! Enjoy the holidays~!
    LeineiJuju_Bean
  • Juju_BeanJuju_Bean
    Mabinogi Rep: 440
    Thanks a lot Team!
  • SpringvioletSpringviolet
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Thanks to the Team! Happy 4th!
  • kelushankelushan
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Thank you for your hard work!
    Hope you have a great 4th!
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Have a great holiday :D you deserve it
  • NonixelNonixel
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    edited July 4, 2019
    No need to apologize, really. Bugs are bound to happen eventually, but I'm glad to hear things worked out okay. Enjoy the holiday, team. You've earned it.
  • YukitoYukito
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    edited July 4, 2019
    Why did you guys turn off the Master Plan Week 4 bonus double skill training exp though? When I train skills, I am getting a single "Event Bonus x2" and "Specialized Skill Bonus x2" (for skills in my talent). Because you are having a double rainbow during week 4 of the Master Plan event, Event Bonus x2 should be given twice. Is it scheduled to be turned back on for Saturday?
    Kazusa065
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    Thank you, and thanks for all your hard work! Happy 4th you guys! And have some fun today, you deserve it!!
  • lolpopperlolpopper
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    edited July 5, 2019
    GM_Supreme wrote: »
    Hello Milletians,

I apologize for the downtime but we had to address a critical error that was causing monsters to de-spawn from the world of Erinn.
    We have worked with the development team and are happy to say that we have fixed the errors causing the above issue.
    As compensation we have activated the Double Rainbow event until the end of Friday 7/5 PDT.

Thank you all for your patience and have a wonderful Independence Day weekend.

-The Mabinogi Team

Idc much about the monster bug but ,can you fix the mailbox,bank gltich wehre you get auto kicked out ty.... the bug not old been here for like 4-5-6month
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Weekend? It's Friday, so another workday it is...
  • LamartianLamartian
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Yukito wrote: »
    Why did you guys turn off the Master Plan Week 4 bonus double skill training exp though? When I train skills, I am getting a single "Event Bonus x2" and "Specialized Skill Bonus x2" (for skills in my talent). Because you are having a double rainbow during week 4 of the Master Plan event, Event Bonus x2 should be given twice. Is it scheduled to be turned back on for Saturday?
    We are in week 3, which is 2x AP.