Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mailbox and bank broken,

lolpopperlolpopper
Mabinogi Rep: 615
in Technical Support
So yeah Fix it -.-

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Maybe giving some details how it's broken? I am on Nao and I have having no issues at all with the bank or mail box.
  • lolpopperlolpopper
    edited July 6, 2019
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Maybe giving some details how it's broken? I am on Nao and I have having no issues at all with the bank or mail box.

when you Open the mail box*you get an error message. As for the bank its just Auto kick you out*on my human chars when i tryto open bank*AND icant view what in it*human bank * Via elf giant i get error message when i try 8 says fail to get bank information*
  • lolpopperlolpopper
    + not everyone has the bug
  • SecretiveSecretive
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Currently have been having this problem for a month now. Fix pls.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited August 13, 2019
    Have you sent in a ticket with screenshots?
    Also, move the thread with screenshots to bugs and glitches or make one there.