Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Quick Question about Ace Character Cards

DanievictriaDanievictria
Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
in Help
I've gone through two of the characters I made with the free Ace Cards and chose their Hero Talent on the very first rebirth, but I don't think I'll do the memoirs with them as soon as they pop up because I'm not sure if the Hero Talent will have to be re-bought (I have 100-something Pons, but I'm hoarding those for style tab re-fills).

Anyway, I'm about to start working with my third Ace Card character and what I want to know is this: Do I have to use the Ace Talent on their very first rebirth, or can I hoard it for later? I know, I should have asked this way earlier, but I tried searching it up online and came up with nothing...and I really wanted to mess with my new characters and get some 4th of July goodies on the 4th and make up for the downtime on the 3rd...

Comments

• DusqueDusque
    Mabinogi Rep: 535
    Yes, your first rebirth has to be to a Hero Talent. I just attempted this on one of my Ace Cards and it turns out you cannot hoard the free Ace Rebirth. However, fortunately, there is currently a Free Hero Talent (The free talent changes bi-weekly) you can Rebirth to as apart of the Summer Event. So, you can use that to regain whichever Hero Talent you want, except Treasure Hunter because that one already passed.
    Danievictria
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    Thank you! And I'll definitely be taking advantage of the next few free Hero talents. I need Spellwalk on my primary elf mage, and basically all of my characters could benefit from those hard-to-get skills. Too bad I missed out on getting everyone Crisis Escape, though. I totally missed the free hero talent rebirth line in the announcement when I looked through it the first time. The text is so densely packed and the bullet points aren't well-spaced. My typography teacher would not approve...