Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mail from Tani

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Gaea wrote: »
    Maybe you have to be done with g23 part 1.

I did it.

You people are being troll baited. Because i see only Nao players getting it so far.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Greta wrote: »

I did it.

You people are being troll baited. Because i see only Nao players getting it so far.

And a oop...
    Helsa
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited July 9, 2019

I did it.

Nah. There's no one named Tani on Nao. Plus nobody knows how to spell my characters name properly so I doubt I'd get any mail from a troll anyway.
    Kensamaofmari
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    edited July 9, 2019
    VXVyI0V.png

k7RnfFF.png ljJpcRF.png

The "Return" button is disabled so it's not a player.
  • GretaGreta
    So why some people are getting this and some not? Hm?
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    So why some people are getting this and some not? Hm?

Only those she deems worthy. Not everyone is special.
    Eralea
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Probably RNG and/or maybe the choices you picked? Maybe if you're not cool enough you don't get it. Who knows!
    Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I really think it has something to do with the gen and the choices you make. If you didn't get any mail then you chose the brooding route.
    Helsa
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Think it just takes time the last time you spoke with her in G23 part 1 it could vary depending how quick you were to finishing part one.
  • GretaGreta
    edited July 9, 2019
    She really doesn't deserve love honestly. She seemed a little... Creepy. The way she talked about killing Fomors as it's nothing and that life shouldn't matter to Milletians. Something like that.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    She really doesn't deserve love honestly. She seemed a little... Creepy. The way she talked about killing Fomors as it's nothing and that life shouldn't matter to Milletians. Something like that.

But that's what defines a Milletian... well supposedly according to the story.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760

That's why I said that killing even Fomors made me sad.

Which means the Black Grizzly scrolls would be her insensitive way of understanding nothing.
    Dragoolfire

Which means the Black Grizzly scrolls would be her insensitive way of understanding nothing.

Does that mean, she would not hesitate to kill the residents of Belvast and all the merchants at all trading posts?
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki

Does that mean, she would not hesitate to kill the residents of Belvast and all the merchants at all trading posts?

Possibly.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Oh.. I really hope she doesn't end up turning into a cold blooded killer lmao
    It would be an er.. interesting plot twist.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Sherri wrote: »

If the second thing she sends is any indication (the "alchemists"), then that could work in our favor.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    WELP I think I found our true final boss...our own kind.

If she were to gain power and lose herself to it, she could be a possible nightmare for another Milletian even the world itself, all with a conclusion of sealing off or destroying the soul stream to stop her for good. With us possibly cease to keep on going for the sake of our "Home" and friends from our sacrifice.

Fighting a Mirror is a greatest challenge, another Milletian, with a different justice in mind.
    Sherri
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Alshian wrote: »
    WELP I think I found our true final boss...our own kind.

If she were to gain power and lose herself to it, she could be a possible nightmare for another Milletian even the world itself, all with a conclusion of sealing off or destroying the soul stream to stop her for good. With us possibly cease to keep on going for the sake of our "Home" and friends from our sacrifice.

Fighting a Mirror is a greatest challenge, another Milletian, with a different justice in mind.

I doubt she is strong. I bet she "quit" around G3 and only has Paladin with a few rebirths.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

We're the true villains of Mabinogi. No wonder everyone wants us dead.
    Sherri wrote: »

If the second thing she sends is any indication (the "alchemists"), then that could work in our favor.

May Ferghus save us all.