Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Alchemy: Demonic Hellfire Cylinder +5 fire upgrade

SpyxersSpyxers
Mabinogi Rep: 730
edited February 12, 2017 in Help
Hey everyone. I decided to finally upgrade the Hellfire I've gotten recently, I "Fire Alchemy" upgraded it with a sequence like this: 8+2+2+3. After that I should be able to do the +5 upgrade of Fire "Element Alchemy Skill's Damage".
However, this upgrade is not listen in Eabha or Heledd's upgrades.
So I thought, maybe the upgrade is not discovered yet? I read that upgrade discoveries reset every week, but I don't know if this is true.
If it does not reset, then how is it possible that nobody has found the 5th upgrade yet since Royal Alchemist was released...?

Unless I don't understand something here.
I've been asking everywhere, nobody knows so far...
I even talked to someone who had a +20 hellfire cylinder, so it SHOULD be possible to upgrade the +5th somewhere, right?