Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Master of Mana Tunnel Journal Achievement

PianodeaverPianodeaver
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
I have gone to EVERY mana tunnel in the game (including the collapsed ones) and still haven't gotten the journal entry </3 I need this achievement for one of the Techniques! Please Help <3 Not sure if I need to talk to a npc for it? Or if i'm glitched? :(

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Are you sure you checked every Mana Tunnel? Here's a pic of what it looks like when you have:
    Mana_Tunnel_Selection.png

If yours looks like what's in the picture, then it's very likely that the Journal system is bugged. There was another player who reported they hadn't received another achievement despite meeting the requirements, so you wouldn't be alone.

If this is the case, try contacting the customer support and see if they can look into the issue or at least manually add the achievement to your account.
  • YukirenYukiren
    Mabinogi Rep: 950
    Maybe you are thinking of the master of mana tunnel as a title like me? I went through all of the mana tunnels through the traveler's guide but then I found it already in my journal. Just take a look at basic info->journal->explo.
  • NemurikoAlexinaNemurikoAlexina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    edited July 16, 2019
    The one in Port Quilla, on the beach (not at the base camp) isn't listed in the Traveller Guide. If you used the traveller guide to visit each one, make sure you visit Quilla Beach too.