Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I bought about 150k nexon last christmas

VampireseducVampireseduc
Mabinogi Rep: 100
edited February 12, 2017 in Technical Support
and I can't pay for nx with a card anymore is there a way to fix this?

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Would you be able to provide more details? Are you receiving an error message or something stating that it's an 'at risk' type of transaction?
  • VampireseducVampireseduc
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Shoog wrote: »
    Would you be able to provide more details? Are you receiving an error message or something stating that it's an 'at risk' type of transaction?
    Due to suspicious activity, you have been restricted from charging NX Credit via this payment method. You can purchase using NX Prepaid. Please contact Customer Support if you need more information. (Code:)

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Thank you. ^^ Which browser are you using when trying to make the purchase? I've heard that sometimes players get this error if they use anything other than Internet Explorer. The Nexon websites were optimized for IE and sometimes have issues with other browsers.

Also, do you remember having any issues after that 150k purchase in the past? Such as, did you get a ban on your account which would not allow you to log into the client? I've had this happen to me before, about 6 years ago though, when there was an issue with my purchase through Paypal. I was not allowed to have access to my account until the issue was corrected. Once it was corrected, however, I had a suspicious activity block against my account for a couple years, which no longer allowed me to make any NX purchases. I had to use Karma Koin cards.

You may want to file a ticket with customer support if you still can not make the purchase, that way they can look into the issue for you.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    I had this happen when I charged via credit card once. I made a ticket under the Billing Help section and they had the flag removed after a little bit. If you give them everything you know, they should be able help you get this resolved.