Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tara Shadow mission bug

ShadowamiShadowami
Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
in General Chat
Anyone else notice when you clear the main room of Tara castle shadow mission, but for some reason not able to proceed through the door to the next part? It's wasting our Elite passes for sure, so it's quite annoying. It's happened in Sulfer Spider, Other Alchemist, Fomor Attack, and now GOP repeatedly. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    This happened to me earlier today when I was doing Other Alchemists Basic for a quest. It's never happened to me before.
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    Yeah. The first time I attempted GoP, that happened to me. I just thought it was my connection, since it had been wonky for a couple of days (I think our ISP was messing with my computer's wi-fi access...because, you know, net neutrality is dead now because greedy old people...*grumble-grouse*). The bad part is, I need to run that mission because it's probably the easiest way to get spell book pages I've found so far.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Oh God what else is broken?

I mean since the merge there has been multiple issues. Guild leaders still can't remove players with +servers in their names and this is becoming problematic for inactive players guild leaders would like to remove to free up space.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 21, 2019
    Gaea wrote: »

I mean since the merge there has been multiple issues. Guild leaders still can't remove players with +servers in their names and this is becoming problematic for inactive players guild leaders would like to remove to free up space.

LOL seriously? I bet this will never be fixed.

I suggest Nexon to force change names to inactive players so Guild Leaders could do what they need to do. If anyone returns and finds their name are changed, they get a free name change.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »

LOL seriously? I bet this will never be fixed.

I suggest Nexon to force change names to inactive players so Guild Leaders could do what they need to do. If anyone returns and finds their name are changed, they get a free name change.

ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS REMOVE THE PLUSES. >_<
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited July 21, 2019
    Tara Shadow Mission bug? More like a...Tara-ble Shadow Mission bug!
    SherriRadiant DawnVeylaine
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Had to change channles to find one that allowed us to go through the door.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited July 21, 2019

Gotta find the right door
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited July 22, 2019
    Fomor Attack, Sulfur Spider, Other Alchemists, Ghost of Partholon. Basically any mission that puts you in the castle, where you have to go through the door.

Bugged, so I'd suggest not wasting any Elite passes until the problem is solved. I already wasted a SS Elite since the mission wouldn't let anyone go through the door.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 22, 2019
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    Had to change channles to find one that allowed us to go through the door.

Yeah we've been on channel 10 for mostly...everything. It's the only stable channel we trust lol.
    Wolfsinger
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Enemy Behind also glitches out.
    Boyfriend was running it, and enemy spawns stopped spawning after 2 waves, making the missions impossible to beat.

What on earth lol. Can this be fixed soon pls
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Harukari wrote: »
    Enemy Behind also glitches out.
    Boyfriend was running it, and enemy spawns stopped spawning after 2 waves, making the missions impossible to beat.

What on earth lol. Can this be fixed soon pls

Fomors on strike again
    WolfsingerHarukari
  • ShadowamiShadowami
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    So today I went through 2 elite passes trying to do a daily in Tara, and the same issue is happening. Seriously nexon, what are you doing? This don't seem to be that big of a deal to fix between the several maintenances we have had so far
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Shadowami wrote: »
    So today I went through 2 elite passes trying to do a daily in Tara, and the same issue is happening. Seriously nexon, what are you doing? This don't seem to be that big of a deal to fix between the several maintenances we have had so far

Hey, sometimes some bugs are real buggers.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Stuff like this is why we sometimes call them incompetent. They can fix these, but they're so inconsistent about everything it annoys people.

Bad things leaves bigger imressions, after all.