Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lati's Commission Corner (WL reserved | PP)

LaticijaLaticija
Mabinogi Rep: 3,185
edited March 29, 2021 in Art Creations
IGN: Laticija [Tarlach] or Discord: Laticija#7807
Deviantart | Artstation | Twitter | Twitch

promo.png
Commission2.png
Commission5.png
Commission3.png

Info:
- I will only work on one commission at a time.
- I will leave myself the right not to start a commission that I am not comfortable with.
- Will draw! Mabinogi characters only, guys and girls, animal ears, simple wings, halos.
- Won't draw! OCs, explicitly nude or violent characters, pets, plushies, very muscular characters, backgrounds*. Not very confident with most of those yet, sorry!
Note: Background options are limited to white, transparent, texture or gradient (or a mix of those). Small props like pastries, lamps, lace and such are okay if you want to add something to your character's theme.

Workflow:
I will share at least 3 works-in-progresss - sketch, lineart and the finished commission. I accept payment after approved lineart (via PayPal invoice). I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't rush me! I usually don't take more than 2 weeks with a piece. Thank you for understanding!

Form:
- Medium: Traditional/Digital
- Drawing Type: Bust/Half Body
- References: at least front view, but back and side would be helpful (pose is optional)
- Details (optional): facial expression, pose idea, clothing accessories to pay attention to, etc

Prices (Same for traditional and digital):
- Bust $45 / €40
- Half Body $67 / €60
- Full Body $100/ €90
- Additional character 2x price (HB only)

Thank you for stopping by, have a nice day! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ ˖✧

ArdaitheAlynniaKrissyPootelAkiyuVaughanImaizumi

Comments

• LaticijaLaticija
    edited March 14, 2021
    Availability: Temporarily closed
    Slot:
    Waiting list: 0/0
    0 -
    Notice board: Format MM/DD/YYYY
    08/15/2019 | Note#1: From now on, I'll send an invoice after approved lineart! I'm sorry if it's a bit unusual or inconvenient, I'd love to keep the transactions safe for both the client and myself. ^^'
    12/16/2020| Note#2: Completed commission for Blueberry , moved Simplistic to the slot! Closed waiting list for now, will update once my schedule clears up.
    12/20/2020| Note#3: Once you receive the invoice, you might get another message that says it has been edited. Since commissions are a digital service, no shipment information is required, so I have to manually change shipment options to specify that. Hope it clears up some confusion!
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    edited July 26, 2019
    She is a wonderful artist. If you get the chance to commission her, please do so.
    ImaizumiAlynniaLaticijaNyuuHokusai
  • LaticijaLaticija
    edited August 16, 2019
    Thank you for the kind words! > v < /)
    Bumps! Uploaded first three commissions on my DA gallery.
    Currently working on lineart for Alynnia's commission (colouring). EDIT: Done!
  • LaticijaLaticija
    Bump! Opening again on 17th of January, you can reserve a spot in the waiting list till then ( - ´ ▽ ` -)ノ ˖✧
    Bravelatios