Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Summer Vacation Discount

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Vault
It's time to get ready for summer vacation! For a limited time we discounted some swimsuits so you can be the coolest Milletian on the beach. Check out the full details here!

header_summervacation.png

Summer Beachwear Packages
Sale Dates: July 25th, After Maintenance - August 15th, Before Maintenance

fUmr2Pj.png

wW9iQii.png

XPIr6cB.png

The Summer Beachwear Package Qilla contains:

• Striped Maritime Beachwear Shopping Bag (M)
  • Sheer Sailor One-Piece Shopping Bag (F)
  • Sheer Maritime Beach Coat Shopping Bag (M)

The Summer Beachwear Package Rano contains:

• Sailor One-Piece Shopping Bag (F)
  • Sailor Bikini Shopping Bag (F)
  • Snazzy Maritime Beachwear Shopping Bag (M)

00IpI-8505a491-392b-440c-8eb2-9689e2bc3188.jpg

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 29, 2019
    I like how no one cares about this. These shopping bags got released for the 65323 time so people don't even want to look at them. Nexon got better things to do like make all newest fashion items go to gacha instead of any shopping bag. Really sad.

I'm also concerned about the variety of these outfits. Males varations are quite covered and they aren't even swimsuits while female ones are all actual swimsuits.
    TwistedxFateSherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Greta wrote: »
    I like how no one cares about this. These shopping bags got released for the 65323 time so people don't even want to look at them. Nexon got better things to do like make all newest fashion items go to gacha instead of any shopping bag. Really sad.

I'm also concerned about the variety of these outfits. Males varations are quite covered and they aren't even swimsuits while female ones are all actual swimsuits.

Just how it works now, I guess. All the same old stuff comes back a million times as shopping bags and all the stuff people ACTUALLY would pay for go to stupid gacha..

I'm glad they brought back the shopping bags for at least a while, but they'll just release another gazillion gacha after this..