[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Possibly looking for guild

StirangeStirange
Mabinogi Rep: 200
edited July 26 in Guild and Party Recruitment
So I'm a veteran player who appears to be returning from a good 3-4 year retirement. I've been playing a decent bit again and still have a lot to catch up on but I was mostly capped when I retired. I think I'm looking for a guild.
I say think because I'm primarily a soloist and I take a lot of pride in my ability to solo things so I'm honestly only interested in the social aspects of a guild. I've mostly just been in my own guild space for a very long time now. The last time I was in an active guild with people was my old guild on Tarlach before it disbanded. That said I'm not exactly a young player so I'd only be interested in guild with majority player base in their mid to late 20's or older. I also play on multiple characters. I mean.. multiple; but I'd only add my main to the guild as I know most people hate mass quantities of alts in their guilds. That's the other reason it's a "think" as I do like to be where my alts are but its not a deal breaker. I don't care about level gaps like I used to so I don't mind helping newer players. Basically I'm interested in a mature aged guild that is more casual and is rather social. I'd like to meet some new players as the majority of my friend list quit years ago around when my previous guild died out. Preferably LGBT friendly but also not a deal breaker. I'm basically looking for a new group of friends to play with. I do use discord as well and due to me also playing ESO on occasion a Discord is a plus.

Anyway if there's any ideas you might have for me to look into that'd be great. Just comment on here or add me on discord if you have questions stirfriedkraut#8036.

Cheers.