Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event and Sales Heads-Up! 8/1/19

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    So... what did everyone do with their ace cards?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

I still left them spinning in my character selection lol.
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Greta wrote: »

Same here at the moment.

Eventually I'll give them the same treatment I gave my other characters, I'll hop them through Blaanid's questline, and then through Saga, then probably leave them for later until an Event makes me want to play on a character that isn't my main.
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »

Same here at the moment.

Eventually I'll give them the same treatment I gave my other characters, I'll hop them through Blaanid's questline, and then through Saga, then probably leave them for later until an Event makes me want to play on a character that isn't my main.

I made all the characters to secure more bank space and actually played on 1 for a bit, but I'm not used to elven speed.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615

I made characters with them all, only one I've actually been on was the human one and I'm planning to go on the elf one sooner or later.. the giant is just.. there. lmao
    Kensamaofmari
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I made an Elf with mine and traded in my Giant one. Human one is still remaining.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    This thread is moot now, lets move on. :)
    Crims wrote: »
    This thread is moot now, lets move on. :)

Next time of Events and Sales Heads Up, we'll be taking a look at what will end on the very first week of August.
    Leinei
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    When can we get a bank increase?