Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

MabiNovel Still Bugged

Comments

• MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    Sadly, it's still an issue T_T
    I've tried to submit my long finished novel the other day, and have just made a couple of test ones. All of them couldn't be submitted.
  • MusicatMusicat
    edited September 2, 2020
    Crisda wrote: »
    Has anyone been able to publish or has seen a novel published using content from G21 - G23?
    Crisda wrote: »
    As for the backgrounds from the Divine Knight collection books, I can confirm that all of them are bugged except Avalon Berg Mesa and Avalon Sanctum.
    Um, right... about that. I'm so sorry to be late. I've actually published a novel with three Baltane squires and Avalon Gate background in 2018 or at most early 2019. Still have a copy of it. It reads normally.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited September 5, 2020
    around earlier this year i put up a novel and i never could put the sequel, no matter how much i edited through it over and over again
    it reaaally angered me and honestly just remembering it still does
  • MusicatMusicat
    edited September 7, 2020
    Sherri wrote: »
    around earlier this year i put up a novel and i never could put the sequel
    The Meow has started a series before even having completed G8, but had no opportunity to make them without certain collection books. Now he's doing the Sagas and realizing that his novels have almost the same plot. Like, what am I supposed to do with that now? The Meow shall initiate rewriting process ASAP, even if the system lets him submit as is. I've always known I have immense foresight.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Sorry for the necro but this problem still hasn't been fixed and I'm still struggling to make MabiNovels.....