Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How do your homesteads look?

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
edited February 15, 2017 in General Chat
My room, dining, and kitchen.
TmQNJiV.jpg
N0NJT8M.jpg
My living room and indoor pool.
QsnWMft.jpg
My backyard (or front)
VWlVwiM.jpg
SEQK8lx.jpg
gwcGw89.jpg
19AUdbF.jpg
kSUdfY8.jpg

So what did you guys do with all the new stuff???

Besides trying to make mine a proper home it's also basically a public park, anyone and everyone is welcome there. Everything is usable. My homestead has been referred to as the Fairy Realm and The Oasis. Lots of my in-game friends come to hang out there like it was doki doki. =P
KryoCrisis1KaruiexShoogKokoroKingEphyPeloiAlofClefPannyaand 5 others.

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    All you need is a roof over all that stuff.

I put those new homestead items on a pet, since my homestead was already fully of junk.
    Kryo
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 13, 2017
    B>Gigantic Roof
    KryoAlofAtyaden
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Looks very nice!!
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Thank ya kindly.
  • Crisis1Crisis1
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    amazing HS :)
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Gaea wrote: »
    VWlVwiM.jpg

I love this shot! Your homestead looks very pretty. :) I tried to work on mine over the weekend but quickly gave up lol. I hope to remodel it this week.
    pawcalypse
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 13, 2017
    Shoog wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    VWlVwiM.jpg

I love this shot! Your homestead looks very pretty. :) I tried to work on mine over the weekend but quickly gave up lol. I hope to remodel it this week.

Godspeed. I myself buckled down this morning and redesigned my entire homestead. Well almost...left my cherry blossom tree garden alone for the most part. That was a pain in the ass and I am not messing with that.

Although...I am very VERY tempted to replace those cherry blossoms with glittering trees. Alas, I would need 4 more of those and I can't find any sellers. Plus the image doesn't show this but I am actually missing a stone bench.

Triggered.

B>benches

Seriously though, I want to see other players homes. What did you do with all the new homestead goodies???
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 13, 2017
    @Liyeta I am going to take pictures of this one guy's property for you (I have been contemplating it for a while). I am a rural mail carrier, his place is pretty creepy and disturbing. He has like...a dozen dead vehicles on his land scattered about like tombstones in a graveyard and tons and TONS of garbage. It's like something out of a horror film. >_>;;;

New meme in the works come this weekend. What NOT to do with your homestead! Bahahahahaha~!
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Hmmm........reminds me of someone who put nothing but coffins in their homestead.

On a side note, your homestead looks lovely.....very busy but nicely done. I can't say much for mine since I have barely any space to put anything.....It's still productive for the lifeskills. I don't intent to change it really.....just waiting on the expansion and.........hopefully a nice bridge over the river like the bandit homestead.
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    I was really confused and in awe of how you got such pretty stars in your sky! Then I realized it was the constellations. It looks so nice!
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    A very very beautiful homestead and think you did a really good job with the Glittering trees.

Iwas trying to have the trees overhanging over a pond to make something like a cool secluded glen. It sounded a lot better in my head...
    Having too many of those trees right next to each other doesn't look as good as I had hoped.
  • MermerieMermerie
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    wow its so pretty!!! Must have taken really long to decorate all that O_O
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    I'm good at decorating irl but in mabi that skill doesn't seem to translate because my hs looks so disjointed xD I'll just admire everyone's beautiful homesteads and hope to pick up an idea or two :3
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 14, 2017
    Kokoro wrote: »
    A very very beautiful homestead and think you did a really good job with the Glittering trees.

I was trying to have the trees overhanging over a pond to make something like a cool secluded glen. It sounded a lot better in my head...
    Having too many of those trees right next to each other doesn't look as good as I had hoped.

I figured out how to do it, I am just waiting to get more of them to replace the cherry blossoms - because I think it will look really awesome around my ponds. But basically you have to arrange them like a pinwheel. Or if you only have a couple of them, arrange them in opposite directions like I did for the center of my yard.

7hRdxq9.jpg
    zxGt5sv.jpg

B>Stone bench. >_<

@asnscorpio It is a bit busy because of all the herbs and flowers. I wanted lots of flowers and I wish we had more varierty. Since they released some Avon stuff I hope they release those beautiful blue flowers from there.

70JPjvA.jpg

I would seriously place these all over my yard everywhere.
    Crisis1
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 14, 2017
    Ok I experimented with some more glittering trees using the pinwheel method I mentioned.

ZXyeAOz.jpg
    CO4sqTI.jpg
    dq5FkMM.jpg
    wjwkoUU.jpg
    JjviDl7.jpg
    8cPyPyE.jpg
    EYelnLL.jpg
    aJ395u5.jpg
    H3bvhHO.jpg

What do you guys think? >_>;;;
    Crisis1ImaizumiDaktaroSpiritikaSaffronBeige
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I love how the lights look at night when they illuminate the trees. This looks like a fun set up that you have. :)
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    @Gaea

Make room, I'm moving in!!!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Careful, the rent will cost an arm and a leg. ;)
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    I love your homestead!! and your pinwheel tree position is genius +_+

My homestead is pretty much a mess of collection of different items. Kind of set out into sections. I kinda add stuff and don't change it until I need to add more stuff.
    Screenshots at -> (Link) to not stretch your thread too much lol.
    Spiritika
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 15, 2017
    Daktaro wrote: »
    I love your homestead!! and your pinwheel tree position is genius +_+

My homestead is pretty much a mess of collection of different items. Kind of set out into sections. I kinda add stuff and don't change it until I need to add more stuff.
    Screenshots at -> (Link) to not stretch your thread too much lol.

Well least it's clean and organized. I've seen homesteads that would put infamous hoarders to shame. =P

EaShtlE.jpg

LOL.
    Daktaro