Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Where is Price (NPC)

HypersonicLoveHypersonicLove
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
Ive checked the clock and i still cant find him.

Comments

• MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    If you press "[" in game you get a menu that includes the location of Price; as for where he is in that area, there are only a few locations on any map he can show up and I think the in game menu is specific.
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    My trick for finding Price is to stand on a moon gate and use the NPC search. It'll tell you where he is lickety-split and put a marker on the map for his exact location when you go to the area. I found it totally by accident, so I'm spreading the word.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    If you don't have the bottom bar minimized, look for the button that looks like a Celtic Knot.
    949d85087e.png
    It opens up the Traveler's Guide:
    4363e19016.png
    From there you can see the location of Price.

Using the NPC Search, which is the Magnifying Glass icon on the minimap:
    56b6ed18d0.png
    Type in the NPC's name and press the search button and it'll bring up the world map and show where that NPC is currently:
    9e29374221.png
    KensamaofmariMegasoulFluorette