Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't get Nexon Launcher to run on Vista

Comments

• MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    edited October 6, 2019
    Hemilia wrote: »
    about as old as the OS
    It's actually older than the OS <w<
    Hemilia wrote: »
    I've heard from some people that they are still using XP even, which is older than Vista, and there's no issue with the Launcher.
    I have an old mini-laptop (unfortunately, the only option left for me now) that would definitely manage Mabinogi , but have the same problem with the Launcher. The Launcher *drumroll* doesn't launch! I haven't tried tracking it in the director though, but I suppose I will get the same result as you did.
    Besides, I tried to run Mabinogi directly some time ago (out of curiosity on a new computer), and I ran into the game's own launcher, which was as old as 2005, I guess. Wasn't able to really run the game, however.
    Nevertheless, my old WinXP minilap supports even some of the newer games with newer launchers. Irony.
    So, I'm kinda looking for a solution too and will start working on it myself as well, soon.