Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I finally did it

Comments

• TrythisTrythis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,170
    Greta wrote: »
    Trythis wrote: »
    @Greta could say the same thing about you. Since this is not the first time you bluntly feign ignorance of 2h FH.

It is first time. You must be mixing up me with someone else. I never expressed any thoughts about FH in these firums besides that one or two threads who were QQing how OP it was and that it needed a nerf. And it was over 2 years ago.

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/19978/with-the-2h-update/p1#
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 15, 2019
    Greta wrote: »
    @Greta could say the same thing about you. Since this is not the first time you bluntly feign ignorance of 2h FH.

It is first time. You must be mixing up me with someone else. I never expressed any thoughts about FH in these firums besides that one or two threads who were QQing how OP it was and that it needed a nerf. And it was over 2 years ago.

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/19978/with-the-2h-update/p1#

I don't know how is this relevant to FH. Please explain me. People were talking about weapons there and all i said was "meh...". Btw stalking is creepy dude. Also please stop mentioning me, it's annoying and i don't want to have toke a look at your witch hunting and attacks.
  • TrythisTrythis
    It's relevant because the focus of it is using 2h weapons with FH, not mention you give off the same trolly behaviour on that thread that you did here ie that's why in this thread you pretend to think 2h FH is a joke even though you were already on different thread that had a discussion about what weapons we're best to FH with
  • GretaGreta
    edited August 15, 2019
    It's relevant because the focus of it is using 2h weapons with FH, not mention you give off the same trolly behaviour on that thread that you did here ie that's why in this thread you pretend to think 2h FH is a joke even though you were already on different thread that had a discussion about what weapons we're best to FH with

OK.
    First, take a chill pill.
    Second, learn some sarcasm and trolling definitions.
    Third, if you stalk me so carefully then also take your time reading more clearly what i said there. I said "i'm not reading that wall of text" or something like that. Means i never noticed FH being mentioned there and the thing about 2-handed being ignored by me is because i NEVER see anyone using it in Mabinogi. Just recently saw one guy who was FHing with 2-handed in SM and he was probably moron since all he did was kept pushing away the boss and it was damn annoying.
    Fourth, just make sure you take a chill pill okay?
    Now excuse me, i need some marrying to do.
  • TrythisTrythis
    edited August 15, 2019
    @Greta well when you give replies like that it suggests you still want to engage in topic even though you didnt read the material. It seemed like you were not interested in the topic at all, yet you still replied to gaea, seemly only reason to reply with that same attitude. Here you were going about in the same way sarcasm or not it's still uncalled for, doesn't contribute to the discussion , of course me calling you out does not either, but I do it so people like Faye know not waste time on you . Ultimately you don't seem genuine with your replies.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Oh God there goes my thread.
    Helsa
  • GretaGreta
    Crims wrote: »

Nowhere? Don't worry.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Grats on that.
    Now try to do it with no reforged gear and with your base stats. :)
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Ah yesss...the QQ threads how funny they were...

I blame all power creeps nexon throw at us :D
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Harukari wrote: »
    Grats on that.
    Now try to do it with no reforged gear and with your base stats. :)

Can you?
    Helsa
  • XCalibieXCalibie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,625
    It's possible, depending on how far you want to push "base stats"
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Crims wrote: »

Just think of it as travelling on a bumpy road. As that seems to be the trend with most threads.
    Wolfsinger
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    TNinja wrote: »
    Oyah.

I'm curious, what kind of buffs can you bring in there?

Lemme think...
    Battlefield Overture
    Weapon Power Potion (or Bone Chip)
    Exploit Weakness
    Catering
    Song of the Fist (unobtainable, but they still exist from the past)

Then some misc damage upgrades like Death Mark, Rage Impact, Phantasmal Sight (+1~3% so eh).
    I'm sure there's some more, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2Fm5yIkBUeWOs%2Fhqdefault.jpg&f=1
    IyasenuWolfsingerCrimsọnSaiKensamaofmariRadiant Dawn
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited August 16, 2019
    TNinja wrote: »
    ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2Fm5yIkBUeWOs%2Fhqdefault.jpg&f=1

Yup. Pretty much that.

Kensamaofmari