Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How to upgrade to mansion?

iRavenstrikeiRavenstrike
Mabinogi Rep: 370
in Help
I already have a house built and have all the necessary materials, but it keeps telling me "Not Enough Materials". Pretty sure I don't need to have 100 pon if I have everything else, right? Or do I..?

Comments

• MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    Are you sure you have enough homestead stones (~100)?
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Either that or it's in the VIP tab where nothing is usually ever accounted for in there.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited August 19, 2019
    Pretty sure I don't need to have 100 pon if I have everything else, right? Or do I..?

No you don't. It's using the pons or using mats. So you obviously are missing some needed mats. You can find the list of needed materials for the different mansions here.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Is your homestead a high enough level to allow building it?
  • iRavenstrikeiRavenstrike
    Mabinogi Rep: 370
    I checked on Mabiwiki at the time and had everything.
    Homestead is level 11, and have 723 HS stones. Had every material listed on the site and in the game itself.

I gave up, haha. Thanks for the help though.~
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Homestead is level 11, and have 723 HS stones. Had every material listed on the site and in the game itself.

You have to upgrade from house. You can't go from nothing or tent to mansion. The different regions require different materials for building a mansion and you can only build the mansion for that region.
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    You do have a house already?
    Helsa wrote: »

You have to upgrade from house. You can't go from nothing or tent to mansion. The different regions require different materials for building a mansion and you can only build the mansion for that region.

tbh that was going to be my next recommendation but I figured that (or that they wanted more than one mansion) was too easy of a solution to fix. If I had some screenshots to go off of I might be able to understand the issue better. It could be something like the homestead is already full of too many items, like herb patches? Idk.