Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Gold/Item/PP] Rau’s Art Shop [Alexina]

DiceyTreeDiceyTree
Mabinogi Rep: 420
edited November 3, 2019 in Art Creations
[Gold/Item/PP] Rau’s Art Shop [Alexina]
✧✧✧
Current status: OPEN
✧✧✧

Edit: My style Has been changed to something more consistent and to my liking. To view how that style is just look at the Portrait examples TY! As from now on my art will look like that.

Hello All! I'm just trying to get/earn some gold on mabinogi. As I tried other methods but fail at them greatly. lol So I'm offering my hands in exchange.
My preference of currency: Gold>Items>PP .

I am happy to exchange art for items offers, esp any that are presented on my wishlist:
Rau's Mabinogi Wishlist

Now what to expect:
Im a full-timer irl. So I really have the freetime to art when i'm off shift at night and weekends. So I'm only accepting 1-2 pieces at a time of only one character..
I only start work after payment. I'm willing to do Half & Half for comfortably purposes but they are limited.

(!)Will draw(!):
✅ Humans/Humanoids
✅ SFW
✅ Male & Females
✅ Nonbinaries
✅ All Sexual Orientations
✅ Your personal game characters [i.e mmo char you created etc.]
✅ Monsters (very picky bout designs so ask first)
✅ Androids/Cyborgs
✅ Original Species, etc
✅ Gore/Light Guro
✅ Couples
✅ Different body types

(!)Wont draw(!):
✘ Hentai
✘ Extremely overweight Characters (like beyond obese- I think they're called 'hyper?') / inflation
✘ Any kind of Offensive Art
✘ Bestiality
✘ Oc x Canon
✘ Extreme Fetishes (i.e Scat, diapers, etc)
✘ Fanarts
✘ Description only refs and scattered image refs (Welcome to ask what this means)
✘ vore

✧✧✧
Main Ign
In-game name: Hoxx
Server: Alexina
✧✧✧
My alts:
Rautic@nao
Higra@nao

More examples of my art is on my socials: Instagram || Deviantart
=========================

FLAT COLOR PRICES
- Headshot: $5 USD / 4 mil
- Full-body $15 USD / 13 mil
---
6e29027d9e4668e7c7846eeee769cea0.jpg
meet_the_artist__2019__by_rautic_dcxe2f1-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MjEyOSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2M1ZTM1ZGUzLTNiZDYtNDU4OC04OTMyLTM4ODdmNTVhOWQ2MFwvZGN4ZTJmMS1lNWY5NzM5Ni1jYjdkLTQ5YTktOTVhOS1kNzgyOGFlYmE5YzcucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyMjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.Aw-bXmxD-m2VYHbYnUzds6CkpBk9aT6nbmL_M6o3rTU

===========================

PAINTED PRICES
- Potraits 25$/ 30 mil
---
59ab7eb5fad693b3ccb2e049aec82abc.jpg
5fbc883e70f79ea28e3c121a303d509f.png
6cb1bfe42aec9b8c56701d85b017ae43.jpg

====================
Slots:
====================

Form:
IGN+Server: