Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How to get to Outskirts of Avalon? *Solved*

JustimeyeJustimeye
Mabinogi Rep: 100
edited August 30, 2019 in Help
There's a guide called Ancient Monsters. I have to talk to Innes at the Outskirts of Avalon, but I don't know how to get there? Anyone already finished this quest or know how to do it?

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    edited August 28, 2019
    Do you have Squires that you regularly tend to within the Avalon Gate? If so, use the button that takes you to the Squires' camp in your character window, then walk over to where there is a large door. Click on it and you'll be able to proceed to the next area, Avalon Outskirts, where you'll find NPC Innes.

If you don't have the Squire system set up yet, you may want to do that to get easy access to Avalon. Otherwise, you'll have to go through Belvast and the Beach of Scathach (and then to the left of the Witch's Cave) in order to manually locate Avalon Gate.
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    Alternatively, the Traveler's Guide can let you teleport there.
  • JustimeyeJustimeye
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    edited August 30, 2019
    Never mind, I got it! I had to manually do it instead. Since I didn't have the moongate to go the Outskirts of Avalon. I had to warp to Belvast, travel and go to the end road of Scathach Beach and go to Avalon where the Squires are. There's a moongate that's near Avalon. In Avalon, there's a door or a Link that allows me to click on it. And that's when I found the place! It leaded me to the Outskirts of Avalon! I've finally figured it out! It's funny because it wasn't even that hard to look for when I went to Avalon. I always thought it was outside of Avalon, so I would search outside many times, but nope it was inside Avalon at a tall door. Also, if you enter camp from the Squires tab, the door to enter the Outskirts of Avalon won't be there. At least for me it wasn't. I already tried it, there was no link for me to go to the Outskirts of Avalon. But thanks for all the helpful comments! =D