Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G1 black orb missing not in special inventory

KenjithefolfKenjithefolf
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
SO i beat the first part of the find the black orb quest but now it is not in my inventory or my special inventory, i ran the dungeon again but i cant seem to find it what do i do?

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    SO i beat the first part of the find the black orb quest but now it is not in my inventory or my special inventory, i ran the dungeon again but i cant seem to find it what do i do?

Did you check your soul stream inv?
  • KenjithefolfKenjithefolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    yep had to do the dungeon 3 times but i got it in the end haha
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Well at least you got it. Good luck on the final if you haven't cleared yet.