Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

which pet from the lorna box? sheep with bag?

seccomseccom
Mabinogi Rep: 410
in Help
I'm trying to decide between the sheep or the lemongrass flora (the sheep for the large wool collection pouch and being able to shear and fly, and the lemongrass flora for gathering and movement speed increase + support, and flying)... I'd just go with the sheep if I knew for a fact that I'd at least get the large wool collection pouch, but I'm not sure if the sheep from the 30 day whistle in the box comes with it, or the honey butter chips. What would you suggest?

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Limited time pets generally do not possess inventories , therefore I doubt the sheep comes with the pouch.