Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How do I get into the Nao server?

ReblarReblar
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Help
As the title says, how can I switch from Alexina to Nao? Every time I log in it says Alexina on the bottom next to the channel but it's grayed out and won't let me pick Nao.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Reblar wrote: »
    As the title says, how can I switch from Alexina to Nao? Every time I log in it says Alexina on the bottom next to the channel but it's grayed out and won't let me pick Nao.

You cannot switched servers if you have already made a character for a specific server.
    When you make a character, you can only choose 1 server.

Unfortunately, the only way you can play on Nao server will be to create a new character for Nao server.

When the server merge occurred, it moved everyone from the former Mari, Tarlach, and Ruairi servers into the Nao server. Alexina was not included.
  • ReblarReblar
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    That's fine, but I guess the question I'm asking is how do I even get to the ability to switch to the other sever? Do I need to make an entirely new account or is there an option to switch and make a new character there using the same one?
    That's fine, but I guess the question I'm asking is how do I even get to the ability to switch to the other sever? Do I need to make an entirely new account or is there an option to switch and make a new character there using the same one?

You need to create new characters with character cards. If you have a new account, you should have the 1 character + 5 free character cards. And then there's the 1 free giant and 1 free elf support cards you can get from allying with each race as a human.

Any character that is already made is bound to the server it is made in.

Making a new character with a card will show you the 2 server options when you create it.

If you ran out of character cards, you will have to purchase one in the webshop.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    If you make a Nao server character on your present Alexina based account, know that there is no item or gold shifting between the servers; your banks, pets, and inventories are, until a merge, separate.
  • IonIon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    edited September 5, 2019
    Also be warned that you may need to buy a pet (or get one through an event/game content) in order to complete beginner quests. Dilys requires you to summon a pet for a beginner quest and if you have already received the free pets on Alexina they will not be given to you on Nao.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660

Nexon America is too understaffed and distrusted by Nexon KR to provide the code for, let alone to have the ability for a server transfer service for NA players.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    How do I get into the Nao server? Click your heels three times and say, "There is no place like Nao Server"
  • HelsaHelsa
    When the server merge occurred, it moved everyone from the former Mari, Tarlach, and Ruairi servers into the Nao server. Alexina was not included.

Sure, rub it in, you cruel sick sick man!
    Helsa wrote: »

Sure, rub it in, you cruel sick sick man!

Marinating for 3 months already.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Or stewing for some of us.
    Kensamaofmari