Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G23 Manannan help??

nikyahnikyah
Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
edited September 14, 2019 in Help
The wiki says stays survive against manannan and his servants for 5 minutes to trigger a dialogue and clear the mission. I survived a lot longer than that closer to 7 mins, and no dialogue.... Also, it says get knocked unconscious during this fight, you will immediately resurrect with full health yet if I get knocked out I die and mission is over and im still dead on the ground. What am i missing?

Comments

• nikyahnikyah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
    Do i need to kill him or just survive 5 minutes?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    You definitely don't need to kill him, at the very least.
    Bring a supply of potions to keep your HP topped up, also having high-ranked Crisis Escape can help.
  • YummeiYummei
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    You only need to survive,I would recommend mana shield and pop a lot of mp pots,along with demi/trans if you feel like you cant survive.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Ummm.....From what I noticed..there's a counter on the right side or so...you need to kill that many of the servants before going into the 5 minute survival if I'm not mistaken. I just did that and noticed it was 10 minutes into it and it had done nothing until I started killing off the servants. He does spawn more...but you only need to kill X amount and then survive 5 minutes.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    Ummm.....From what I noticed..there's a counter on the right side or so...you need to kill that many of the servants before going into the 5 minute survival if I'm not mistaken. I just did that and noticed it was 10 minutes into it and it had done nothing until I started killing off the servants. He does spawn more...but you only need to kill X amount and then survive 5 minutes.

You're right!
    I was looking through my screenshots and the fight is two parts.
    The first part has you defeat 30 of the servants.
    21322aa61e.png
    THEN that makes dialogue happen and then the second part of the fight happens where you have to survive.
    60882c5e78.png