Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I'm not accumulating Pet Rebrith points?!

beesyrupheadbeesyruphead
Mabinogi Rep: 200
edited September 20, 2019 in Help
I've done plenty of the activities listed that are supposed to lead to me getting 500 points. I've also left multiple pets out for more than 30min. I've cleared Uladh dungeons and Shadow Missions. What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Can you post a picture of your pet's Stats Information Window?
    Pet Rebirth Points are specific to each pet, so PRP earned on one pet won't be available to use on another Pet.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I've done plenty of the activities listed that are supposed to lead to me getting 500 points. I've also left multiple pets out for more than 30min. I've cleared Uladh dungeons and Shadow Missions. What am I doing wrong?

Switch to a different low-level pet; that worked for me.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Make sure you're not using beginner pet, mini pet, pets with expiration.
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    Make sure you're not using beginner pet, mini pet, pets with expiration.

Yes, I imagine that's the problem here. You can't get points with any pets without inventory space/beginner pets/mini pets/expiration pets. It's fine to use pets earned through events or quests so long as the pet doesn't expire and has inventory space. An easy way to tell is to take some damage and have the pet use healing on you; if you earn no points then the pet can't earn points at all.

And if you're mistaking Pet REBIRTH Points with Pet PERK Points then note the first is used to rebirth the pet and caps at 10,000 per pet while the second is rewarded every 10 levels a pet levels up and is used to select or upgrade perks upon rebirth. REBIRTH points are required for the Music Event, not pet points used for perks.