Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Graphics card error

CloudyPurpleCloudyPurple
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Technical Support
I have played this game every day for the last week and suddenly I can't play. It gives me an error that says "The graphic card installed on your system does not support critical functions required to run the game. The program will no longer proceed. errorCode: (13)" and then it closes the game. I didn't have this issue last night and was able to play fine. Other games that have higher requirements work fine on my computer. This is the only game that I cannot run. Any help? I tried to install the Steam version to see if that would work and it doesn't. I uninstalled/reinstalled Mabinogi and the Nexon launcher and updated my drivers. Nothing seems to help.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Did your graphics card drivers get updated since then; maybe that broke it?
  • KoyataKoyata
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    A friend of mine is having this same issue so if anyone can figure out a fix that would be awesome.
  • ArsageArsage
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Have you tried the classic solution of running default.reg in .../ThisPC(:C)/Nexon/Library/mabinogi/appdata/default.reg ? Other popular solutions are reinstalling, installer repair, and uninstalling the most recent Windows updates that may have messed with what Mabi recognizes as your Graphics Card.