Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rock Paper Scissor Event

PepperPepper
Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
edited September 26, 2019 in Bugs and Glitches
I can only play once. Then it tells me I keep saying no when I try to play. So I have to completely quit the game and come back on to play again. Repeat I still have coupons left in my Inventory to play it

Comments

• MeaveMeave
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    It wont even let me use my coupons. I can't play the rock paper scissors part at all
    this is the second part of the event that I have been unable to do for some reason. I QUIT!!!!
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    Just to make sure, both of you have a pillow equipped, right? This is one of the requirements for the Pillow Fight: Rock Paper Scissors activity.
  • PepperPepper
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    Yes I have a pillow equipped. The only way it works is if I request the fight. And just an addition if we are supposed to get tickets when we sign on I didn t
  • DraechDraech
    edited September 27, 2019
    I haven't received any upon login either; I think it's after the first 30 mins, then every 30 mins after.

Just to make sure we're on the same page, here's the step-by-step for the Pillow Fight: Rock Paper Scissors:

[REQ] Have a pillow equipped. Without a pillow, a message will appear on-screen saying you need to equip one. Not sure if it has to be the Play Pillow (given from Caravan Joe), or if any pillow will do.
    [REQ] Have the book Pillow Fight: Skill Rock Paper Scissors Match Book in your inventory. If you don't anymore, you can get a new one from Caravan Joe.

- To create a new match, right-click the Match Book and select Notify. This will bring a message above your head. Make sure you keep your pillow equipped, otherwise matches won't start. Once someone accepts your challenge, you'll get a dialogue box asking if you want to fight the challenger. Simply select yes and you can proceed.

- To join a match started by someone else, left-click on the notification above their head with all of the previous requirements already completed. You must not select any option from the book, so you shouldn't have any notification above your character's head. Once you left-click, a dialogue box will appear saying you've accepted their challenge. You must wait for your opponent to confirm they want to be fighting you.

EDIT: Goes without saying, but you must also have at least one Match Ticket to join/create a match.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Draech wrote: »
    I haven't received any upon login either; I think it's after the first 30 mins, then every 30 mins after.

Just to make sure we're on the same page, here's the step-by-step for the Pillow Fight: Rock Paper Scissors:

[REQ] Have a pillow equipped. Without a pillow, a message will appear on-screen saying you need to equip one. Not sure if it has to be the Play Pillow (given from Caravan Joe), or if any pillow will do.
    [REQ] Have the book Pillow Fight: Skill Rock Paper Scissors Match Book in your inventory. If you don't anymore, you can get a new one from Caravan Joe.

- To create a new match, right-click the Match Book and select Notify. This will bring a message above your head. Make sure you keep your pillow equipped, otherwise matches won't start. Once someone accepts your challenge, you'll get a dialogue box asking if you want to fight the challenger. Simply select yes and you can proceed.

- To join a match started by someone else, left-click on the notification above their head with all of the previous requirements already completed. You must not select any option from the book, so you shouldn't have any notification above your character's head. Once you left-click, a dialogue box will appear saying you've accepted their challenge. You must wait for your opponent to confirm they want to be fighting you.

EDIT: Goes without saying, but you must also have at least one Match Ticket to join/create a match.

Huh, I've gotten tickets every 10 min last night after registering.
  • DraechDraech

Yeah, my bad. I'm used to everything usually being delivered at 30/36 minute intervals, but it's 10 minutes like you said.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Draech wrote: »

Yeah, my bad. I'm used to everything usually being delivered at 30/36 minute intervals, but it's 10 minutes like you said.

Ok, good, we're not going crazy. (Although we might be crazy being players of this game) xD