Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi Mobile

Comments

• noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    the mabinogi mobile Chinese ver. seems nice the voice acting is not perfect but good enough
    some npc are gone, Endelyon's personality feels wrong, they killed Manus and replaced him with another Manus from a different race
    Ive only reached lvl 24 for now not sure If I have time to play on it in the future

it seems fun but it doesnt feel like mabi anymore its a lot more like those generic mmorpg with fixed class and skills
    u can only equip up to 4 skills and all belongs to same class (not much of freedom for fighting style)
    dual wield swords is one equipment kind of like "Chef's Passion" sword
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Hey mabinogi again if my comment is counted as off topic this is off topic its pure discrimination and no defense

Ok boomer.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Greta wrote: »
    Hey mabinogi again if my comment is counted as off topic this is off topic its pure discrimination and no defense

Ok boomer.

Is it possible to make that the trigger for a smart assistant?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

Ok boomer.

Ok boomer. :smirk:
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    edited December 12, 2019
    Crims wrote: »

Ok boomer.

boomer ? is this a typo or a new thing?
    any way does anyone have a screenshot of "Manus" from "mabinogi mobile(Chinese ver.)" and compare it to our own Manus
    has anyone progressed much further and see if there are other NPCs
    that were murdered and replaced in "mabinogi mobile(Chinese ver.)"

am I the only one who tried playing it?
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    noobodyzxz wrote: »

Ok boomer.

any way does anyone have a screenshot of "Manus" from "mabinogi mobile(Chinese ver.)" and compare it to our own Manus

First person to use it was being a troll towards someone else's comment because lord forbids people to post something on the forums without trolls being immature and trying to ridicule people for no reason.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Mabi6 wrote: »

Ok boomer.

First person to use it was being a troll towards someone else's comment because lord forbids people to post something on the forums without trolls being immature and trying to ridicule people for no reason.

Ok zoomer?
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Mabi6 wrote: »

Ok boomer.

Ok zoomer?

and the troll ranter that has to comment on everything is back everyone.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    We are inevitable >:3
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Boomer is what young little bleeps are calling the older more responsible generations. The arrogance has basically risen to juvenile toxicity levels. Lol.
    GretaWolfsinger
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    edited December 12, 2019
    Boomer is what young little bleeps are calling the older more "responsible" generations. The arrogance has basically risen to juvenile toxicity levels. Lol.

I will have to tilt my head for that because, as far as I know they do not think things through most of the time o 3o

At least most that don't adapt to the modern era, since old news is old and the new rise to become the new norm.

Ya know? Nonsense.

Or am I going to have to start talking about the "boomers" they call them trying to place some laws on taking weapons away because folks use them to do harm? I mean SURE they could do that, but it will be inevitable that people will find other means. You only took away the woods for the fire, but the spark was already existing. They should investigate on what cause them to do shootings instead of taking away the toys because to what end will they take everything that can be used to do harm up to the point of not being able to use forks now?

Welp enough about my nonsense now, the world is round and going in circles just like history as well as the mind of the foolish.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Boomer is what young little bleeps are calling the older more responsible generations. The arrogance has basically risen to juvenile toxicity levels. Lol.

21st Century society is toxic in general.
    Wolfsinger
  • ServilliusServillius
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    edited December 12, 2019
    Well, this suddenly went from a discussion about mabinogi to a race rant.
    Wolfsinger
    220px-Boomers%21_Parks_logo.png
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited December 12, 2019

Ok boomer.

I haven't seen it but something already tells me what it might be.
    When Mabi NA came around, they localized it a bit and changed Manus and Bebhinn up. I'm guessing they went with his (their?) original design? Just a guess, I could be wrong, haven't seen them (him?) yet.
    Sherri wrote: »

Ok boomer.

When Mabi NA came around, they localized it a bit and changed Manus and Bebhinn up. I'm guessing they went with his (their?) original design? Just a guess, I could be wrong, haven't seen them (him?) yet.

Original designs for reference
    110px-Manus%28original%29.JPG 120px-OldManus.png
    73px-Bebhinn_Original.png
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz

Ok boomer.

oh ok it makes sense now
    yep that's what Manus looks like in the mabinogi mobile (chinese ver.)
    no wonder there aren't much dark skinned NPC

edited December 12, 2019

Ok boomer.

oh ok it makes sense now
    yep that's what Manus looks like in the mabinogi mobile (chinese ver.)
    no wonder there aren't much dark skinned NPC

Well, they're supposed to be Irish post Roman Era.
  • emonemon
    Do you think theyll allow you to port your character data to mobile?