Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"Creating Harmonies with Empty Bottles" Quest

SinerraSinerra
Mabinogi Rep: 500
in Technical Support
I am blocked from getting the musical knowledge quest "Creating Harmonies with Empty Bottles". I have checked for any other skill quests active, and I have none. I am allowed to accept other skill quests, such as one of the campfire quests, just not this particular skill quest. Both Granites and Zeder tell me that I already have the quest. Not sure what to do about this, can't find a fix and I definitely don't have the quest in my quest log.

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    It seems like the Musical Knowledge skill quests are broken/bugged right now.

File a ticket to the support team and try to get them to see that this is an issue.
    Sinerra
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    What does the quest lead to? Maybe you already have the benefit it gives? Perhaps during the free hero rebirth you got Soul Star maybe that did it?

If you ever do get the quest, you don't need to get all seven bottles; you can do it with two. Just make sure the two bottles are a C and a G.