Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Barri Normal End Chest Rewards

XerreXerre
Mabinogi Rep: 700
edited October 5, 2019 in Help
The wiki has a few items listed as possible rewards for Barri normal, and I know the end chests used to yield them, as I have a few of these items still in my inventory, however I was wondering if they've maybe been made unattainable after the dungeon revamp. After spamming Barri on and off over the past few months, I haven't seen any of them at all while I used to find them not frequently, but not at extreme rarity a few years ago. The auction house doesn't have any listings for these items, as far as I can tell either. The items are as follows (Specifically I'm trying to obtain one broken butterfly fan and two repair kits. I already have one broken fan, which is why I'm so fixed on this.):

Bonita Twin Ribbon Repair Kit
Broken Claus Knight Armor
Broken Dittes Sacred Wand
Ruined Bonita Twin Ribbon
*Broken Ruyuefeixue's Butterfly Fan
Dittes Sacred Wand Repair Kit
Metal Lightning Wand Repair Kit
*Ruyuefeixue's Butterfly Fan Repair Kit

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    They should all still drop.
    Actually, the only ones I've found myself since the revamp ARE the broken fan and the fan repair kit.

It's a real shame you weren't here for the Watermelon Smash event a while back.
    It handed out broken fans and fan repair kits like candy.
    Xerre
  • XerreXerre
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    I knoooooooow. I took a bit of a break and missed it. Thank you though! I'll keep trying for it now that I know it isn't completely hopeless.
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    The Metal Lightning Wand can be rewarded from a Special Partner's Gift Box, though that's not an easy item to come by often enough to ensure the drop.

As for the Claus Knight Armor, they released a similar but slightly different version called the Aodhan's Claus Knight Armor as a drop for Martial Arts.

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I can mail you the fan if you are in Alexina. Got a bunch of those.
    Xerre