[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Honeydew Guild! ~Now Recruiting~

KatibeanKatibean
Mabinogi Rep: 640
edited November 24 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hello! We are Honeydew, a social and combat based guild! Being a mix of both, we hope to build a fun relaxed place that our members can call home, while still being engaging in Mabinogi content.

Our Focuses:
-Growing our members' abilities through assistance training and leveling
-Being a positive environment that feels safe and homely to all of our members
-Entertain members while growing to be a place to create lasting relationships
-Being accepting of all players

So, why should you join Honeydew?
We truly wish to focus on making Mabinogi an even more fun place through our guild. The idea of being friends to all is a perfect way for us to introduce our members to new people and help them build lasting relationships. Mabinogi is a world of drama, so we want to create our own corner of the world where we can step away from all of that and just enjoy our time. You will be able to receive help and have some people to run content with as well! With these ideas in mind, we also want to provide fun benefits for our members!

Fun Benefits May Include:
-1-4 Events a month
-Bi-Weekly Giveaways
-Active Discord Voice and Text Chats
-Frequent runs of varying types of Mabinogi content

And finally, listed below is any important information about us!

Rules and Regulations:
-Limit the rumors and dramatics brought into the guild and our chats.
-Be accepting and respectful to those around you, in guild or not.
-Handle issues with maturity and handle them privately.

Thank you for taking the time to read about us! If you have any further questions or are interested in joining, please contact Katibean or Kokotone in-game. We also have a website which lets you learn a little more about us! We encourage you to check it out at sites.google.com/view/honeydewguild . You may also apply via the guild board or our guild stone, located next to the Bard Camp in Abb Neagh. We hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

AtaraxizKokotonetokageturtleVouxerAxaillaKeitaDesuDysaniacLiberateMeelkymoolSapphirama
  1. Do you feel you got an understanding Honeydew by reading this?13 votes
    1. Yes, I feel that I did.
       100% (13 votes)
    2. No, I feel I did not.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• inutellaax3inutellaax3
    Mabinogi Rep: 330
    Come join us! You won't regret. ^^
    0034fa9abb706f00a5ae21969c5c2596.jpg
    P.S. We really love cats. C:
    KatibeanAxaillaKaaros
  • AxaillaAxailla
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Hey! I just joined this guild a few days ago as a player new to the Nao server and I love it! I'm making a lot of new amazing friends, everyone has been so kind to me, and the laid back atmosphere has made me feel right at home~
    Katibean
  • tokageturtletokageturtle
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    Come join us! You won't regret. ^^
    0034fa9abb706f00a5ae21969c5c2596.jpg
    P.S. We really love cats. C:

Loaf
    f5kyi0eiwxf11.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=f1dc37434b41f5a8bdf6286203733297142a1198
    KatibeanKaaros
  • VouxerVouxer
    Mabinogi Rep: 330
    We have cookies :)
    KatibeanKaarosSapphirama
  • KeitaDesuKeitaDesu
    Mabinogi Rep: 660
    edited November 15
    Such a cute name for such an awesome guild :DDD!

~ Pumpkinspice
    Katibean
  • DysaniacDysaniac
    Mabinogi Rep: 110
    Come join all us cute melons! :^)
    Katibean
  • MeelkymoolMeelkymool
    Mabinogi Rep: 770
    edited November 23
    I've been in the guild for a week and they all made me comfy pretty soon, their fall festival was super fun plus Koko and Kati are such of lovely cuties QwQ <3 I'll be staying in here for a while.
    Katibean
  • KaarosKaaros
    Mabinogi Rep: 870
    Honestly I was skeptical at first, but you had me at Cats. Yes, that's seriously what swayed me. Honestly I'm a returning player that's been around since the game started, but my account was hacked, followed by nearly a decade long hiatus, a return which involved getting back into my old guild, followed by another hiatus due to unfortunate events, and then having to leave aforementioned old guild due to the Server Merge and needing to fix my name so it didn't have +Tarlach in it, and then them not letting me back in for reasons unknown.

Or the short version. I got back into the game last month, have been fairly active, and am looking for a Guild full of people to hang out and chat with. (Character name is Garaad. I WAS Kaaros on the old account. I also didn't think my choice through when picking my Forum Name and can't change it.)
    Katibean
  • KatibeanKatibean
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    Kaaros wrote: »
    Honestly I was skeptical at first, but you had me at Cats. Yes, that's seriously what swayed me. Honestly I'm a returning player that's been around since the game started, but my account was hacked, followed by nearly a decade long hiatus, a return which involved getting back into my old guild, followed by another hiatus due to unfortunate events, and then having to leave aforementioned old guild due to the Server Merge and needing to fix my name so it didn't have +Tarlach in it, and then them not letting me back in for reasons unknown.

Or the short version. I got back into the game last month, have been fairly active, and am looking for a Guild full of people to hang out and chat with. (Character name is Garaad. I WAS Kaaros on the old account. I also didn't think my choice through when picking my Forum Name and can't change it.)

Hi!! We would be more than happy to have you in Honeydew! Feel free to apply or contact me in game with any questions or concerns! My IGN is Katibean :)
    Kaaros
  • KaarosKaaros
    Mabinogi Rep: 870
    Katibean wrote: »
    Kaaros wrote: »

Hi!! We would be more than happy to have you in Honeydew! Feel free to apply or contact me in game with any questions or concerns! My IGN is Katibean :)

Thank you!
    Katibean
  • SapphiramaSapphirama
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    Vouxer wrote: »
    We have cookies :)

Made with Altam's love~
    Katibean