Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Issues with the Interaction Crafter

xNikkuxxNikkux
Mabinogi Rep: 500
edited October 12, 2019 in Help
Hello, so for sometime now when I work on the interaction crafter, once I finish my work and save it, it never saves at all and I can't seem to understand why even refreshed it a few times thinking maybe just being slow, so I figured I'd turn to the forums hoping someone may be able to help.

Found out it actually keeps saving my Interactions to the wrong location, but when I manually move them to the "correct" location nothing happens the Interaction Crafter is still blank.

Comments

• ElrisElris
    Mabinogi Rep: 740
    I also have this issue. The Folder it's supposed to be saved to doesn't even exist on this computer, and when I tried creating it myself, it had no effect. I don't even know where the interactions I previously saved are, if they even saved at all.