Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Royal Alchemist Advice?

DeathParfaitDeathParfait
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
I became a royal alchemist recently. And it doesn't seem like I'm gaining any points. In the five hours that I played, I completed one shadow mission. Currently doing G11. and since one of the quest sent me back to sinead, I decided to check my points and it said I'd only gained two points. This didn't seem to correlate with the Wiki or any of the forums I've seen on how to earn points. From my calculations I should atleast have gained six points Any advice?

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Try ccing to force the points to update. Sometimes the points gained from hours played don't appear as they should.