Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Moving to Italy, Can I still play?

loliCatloliCat
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
Hello,

Mabinogi is likely my most favorite game at this point, and I've put a lot of time (and some money) into it. I am going to be moving to Italy in a few days to join my husband on his military tour. I'm worried however that I may not be able to play Mabinogi there, which is worrisome, as we'll be there for 3 years.
My husband tried to download the game while he is there to start playing it with me, but he was unable to even download it, as it said that it was not available in his region. Does this mean that I will be unable to play it at all while we are there? Is there anyway that I can play it, or that my husband can start playing while we're in Italy? I'd really hate to be unable to play for the next 3 years, or even longer if our tour is extended.

Thank you for anyone who can give me some advice/information about this.

Comments