Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

noobie looking for some friends

KUR0_KUR0_KUNKUR0_KUR0_KUN
Mabinogi Rep: 405
in Nao Chat
just got into the game please take it easy on me i'm slow and there's alot in the game to take in lol. My ign is kurokokuro, hope i can make alot of new friends

Comments

• MiliardoMiliardo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    edited October 21, 2019
    If you need help with anything or just want nice people to hang out with go hang out near the clann guild stone behind the Tir Chonaill moongate (one near the white wolves) in between the 2 trees. The beans guild members are also quite friendly and willing to help new players. You can also add me in-game ign: Miliardo and I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you might have so long as I'm around.

Edit: Completely slipped my mind but we hang out on channel 4
    KUR0_KUR0_KUN