Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Festival Instruments,.. Other Stuff We Lack?

SherriSherri
Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
in General Chat
Yeah, I'm sure everyone is sick and tired of hearing about this from me, but seriously. It's been literally YEARS now and we've yet to receive them in an update.
Last time I've heard about them was from GM's on the recent livestream.. saying they had no idea when we'll get them either.
Yeah, we got updated VIP, but we are still missing quite the bit of content that KR has received years ago!
It's.. really depressing how we have to beg for content from years ago to begin with.
KagaWolfsingerIon

Comments

• ShadowamiShadowami
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    Not to mention the screw up with the tuned flute. That's something that needs to be addressed just as urgently.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Shadowami wrote: »
    Not to mention the screw up with the tuned flute. That's something that needs to be addressed just as urgently.

I keep hearing about this, but what exactly happened? They switched the Tuned and Original flute sound around or something?
    Is it just with a regular old flute or all flutes? I have a Milky Way Flute myself but I'm not sure if it was affected or not..
  • ShadowamiShadowami
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    Mine was tuned, tuned milky way flute. The way it sounded before the update of the music in emain was perfect, but afterwards they put a sound on the flute that doesn't belong on a flute. It sounds completely wrong and out of tune, wrong sound, wrong everything. It ruins every jam session it joins in freeplays, and songs I have created specifically for the correct tuned flute sound, are all ruined because of it until they restore it.
    Sherri
  • DaytonDayton
    Mabinogi Rep: 505
    Sherri wrote: »
    I keep hearing about this, but what exactly happened? They switched the Tuned and Original flute sound around or something?
    Is it just with a regular old flute or all flutes? I have a Milky Way Flute myself but I'm not sure if it was affected or not..

There's an informative explanation of the issue here: forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/21427/tuned-flute-sound-font-is-offset

Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Dayton wrote: »
    Sherri wrote: »

There's an informative explanation of the issue here: forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/21427/tuned-flute-sound-font-is-offset

Thank you! Sorry for the late reply btw but I hope it gets fixed soon!
    Also wish we could get festival instruments too.. I'm sure many are sick of me bringing them up over and over anyway lols