Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Buying and selling question?

JunghopeJunghope
Mabinogi Rep: 500
in Help
I'm still kind of new to all of the buying and selling things, but how exactly does the buying and selling work in terms of using the party system?

Comments

• MiliardoMiliardo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    edited October 20, 2019
    The party system isn't "officially" a mechanic designed for trade. People use it because when you open recruitment for your party the party name is sent out to the entire channel periodically as a system message. It's solely for advertising. The person with the party will usually have something like nm (note me), nmo (note me offer), mail, or CoD(cash on delivery) to state how they want the trade to take place. Note is a form of messaging that works even when the other person is offline, does not require you to friend the person, and can be accessed via a button at the top of the friendslist(default hotkey F) window. Cash on delivery (CoD) refers to the request gold function on the mailing system, where you can request a specified amount of gold before the item can be retrieved from their inbox. Usually the "party" trades are handled either in person using "exchange" trade window (found when right clicking the other person), through the mail, through the person's shop if they are just advertising their physical shop, or through AH(auction house) if they are advertising something they are trying to sell on AH.

I hope this sufficiently answers your question.
    Junghope