Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Unable To Login

FinnMcCoolFinnMcCool
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
My character stopped moving in the middle of a shadow mission. Tried to log out. When I tried to log back in, it displays the loading bar briefly, then kicks me back to the log in screen. I have tried repairing and reinstalling the game. I also tried switching channels. Tried installing it on steam as well, get the same problem. My character's location is listed as Unknown. I tried rebirth as well, but that kicks me back to the log in screen as well. I am able to log into my other character just fine.