Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Memoir Quest not Tracking Progress

KolveKolve
Mabinogi Rep: 330
in Bugs and Glitches

Hi all,

Character with the bug:
Kolve

The issue goes as follows, my memoir quest book worked just as fine until it suddenly stopped tracking my progress. No matter what I do, the book will not accept it as progress so the quest will be forever stuck there.

Examples of the problem
1. The quest require me to talk with certain NPC - I do talk with the NPC but the quest does not recognize it. - I do talk again with the NPC and the same quest text unfolds as I have never talk with him.
2. Quest requires me to reach mining rank E - I'm Mining rank C and the quest keeps requiring me to reach rank E
3. Quest requires me to get a Lost Earring from Sidhe Sneachta - I do have the earring and the quest keeps asking for it.

I'm attaching a video of the case 2 to just to let clear the bug.
https://youtu.be/EI1MalorBtE

Things I have done:
1. Re-login
2. Changing channel
3. Creating another character just to check if it was something with the local files

I appreciate any help, due to this bug is preventing me of doing other quests because the NPCs are stuck in the memoir quest dialogue.
LautrexBlindguyEliteAce

Comments

• BlindguyBlindguy
    Mabinogi Rep: 210
    Any luck? Im actually having the exact same problem! im stuck on the first Memoir quest, I send in a ticket a week ago, and i still havent heard any updates.
    Lautrex
  • LautrexLautrex
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    edited November 5, 2019
    Me and other friends have the same problem with quests not updating. I sent a ticket and was told to wait while they look for the issue
  • EliteAceEliteAce
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I've been having the same issue. I'm stuck on the "So Many Upgrades" quest on the second memoir. It won't complete the first objective, which is to talk to Edern - so he just keeps repeating the same quest dialog and not allowing me to access any of his other dialog options.
  • JohnyBoyJohnyBoy
    STILL HAVING SAME ISSUE. I can't progress with the new Spirit Wep revamp because I can't talk to Edern. He just keeps repeating the same quest dialog and not allowing me to access any of his other dialog options.