Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Does the Attendance continue to collect after 12AM

lilblkroselilblkrose
Mabinogi Rep: 2,115
edited October 23, 2019 in General Chat
or will it stop counting because it's on the maintenance day?
o(-< I'm 5 points off sigh

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    lilblkrose wrote: »
    or will it stop counting because it's on the maintenance day?
    o(-< I'm 5 points off sigh

I think it stops, but not certain.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    It goes. I waited until 3am EST/12am PST and it started to count! Thank you nexon~
    Kensamaofmarililblkrose
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited October 24, 2019
    East is beast. We get an extra 3 hours to claim extra or last minute event items. For us maintenance doesn't start until 10AM. Hue. >:]
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Crims wrote: »
    East is beast. We get an extra 3 hours to claim extra or last minute event items. For us maintenance doesn't start until 10AM. Hue. >:]

Lucky xD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Lucky xD

Has nothing to do with luck. I hate the west coast.
    Wolfsinger

Lucky xD

Has nothing to do with luck. I hate the west coast.

I hate the east coast because we hardly get to watch anything live out west. :p :D
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

Lucky xD

Dude, you got played; it doesn't work that way. We here in ET have to follow our version of Nexon time too.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Helsa wrote: »

Lucky xD

Dude, you got played; it doesn't work that way. We here in ET have to follow our version of Nexon time too.

The hell are you talking about? You mean maintenance starts 7am for us as well? Nope.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615

Having Banquet at 10 PM, next day is 3 AM,.. It's rather nice.
    I've grown to absolutely hate UTC though.
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited October 26, 2019
    Sherri wrote: »

I'm in my 30's and I don't understand UTC. (Btw my age is now confidential because I am getting old lol). I do wish the US would get RID of daylight savings time. We're the only stupid country who uses it and it messes up our sleep schedules. I am sick of losing an hour of sleep. I can guarantee I will be late to work for the next week during that bs.
    Kensamaofmari
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Helsa wrote: »

Lucky xD

The hell are you talking about? You mean maintenance starts 7am for us as well? Nope.

Of course not, that why we don't get 3 extra hours over other people; we get the same as everyone else.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615

I'm in my 30's and I don't understand UTC. (Btw my age is now confidential because I am getting old lol). I do wish the US would get RID of daylight savings time. We're the only stupid country who uses it and it messes up our sleep schedules. I am sick of losing an hour of sleep. I can guarantee I will be late to work for the next week during that bs.

Five hours ahead. Also I don't mind age, I believe it shouldn't really define a person (though society disagrees wholeheartedly).
    I'm going to be 21 in December but I sure as heck don't feel/think at that age..
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

Five hours ahead. Also I don't mind age, I believe it shouldn't really define a person (though society disagrees wholeheartedly).
    I'm going to be 21 in December but I sure as heck don't feel/think at that age..

Age brings experience though which most youngers don't have though, to be fair. There's no denying that some people will remain childish fools for the majority of their lives, but then I've also known people who were fools at a young age but learned from their experiences and matured from it. It takes age to mature, learn and be ready for certain things. There is a reason we were supposed to respect our elders once upon a time, because during that time they were actually learned folk and not children in adult bodies.
    That aside though, I'd like to thank you both, because now I don't feel as old or childish as I sometimes do :P
    Sherri

Don't let age get to ya youngun.
    Wolfsinger