Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dissapointment

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Leinei wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    When did the forums get so... Ruthless lmao.

I don't think it's so much ruthless, but more that people are tired of others whining for compensation because they had to wait a few hours for the game to come back on. Yeah, not being able to play a game is annoying, but in the grand scheme of things, not the end of the world.

These players were obviously not here for the merge. LOL.

Or the implementation of Iria. =D

Yeah the Iria update, game was down for almost a week. lol.
    WolfsingerpawcalypseKensamaofmari
  • PumpkinRioPumpkinRio
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    Nothing wrong with a little waiting, you could always go watch Stranger Things on Netflix. It's a really good series and its an hour per episode.
    SherriWolfsingerLeineipawcalypse
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440

I don't think it's so much ruthless, but more that people are tired of others whining for compensation because they had to wait a few hours for the game to come back on. Yeah, not being able to play a game is annoying, but in the grand scheme of things, not the end of the world.

Remember the issues with the Giants looking all messed up like modern art sculptures? =D
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    LeineiNilrem
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

What. The what???
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

What. The what???

Yep, and you guys think you have problems now. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE WENT THROUGH. lol.
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880

Wow that video takes me back.

That was the most amusing glitch I remember being around for.
    Good times.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited October 28, 2019
    Nexon NA as a whole got better in terms of maintaining the game. The game itself got worst in terms of its content.

Let's give credit where it is due. @Rockmeo

As one of the veterans here, I witness the fall and rise of Nexon NA from apathetic incompetent fools to people who actually put effort in their jobs. They earned my trust. One minor blip on the radar is not enough to deter me from repeated display of successes, nor should it be for you.
    LeineiSherri
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440

What. The what???

Yep, and you guys think you have problems now. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE WENT THROUGH. lol.

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

What. The what???

Lol I mean I think the only "problem" I've ever enjoyed was being locked out of Mabi cause of a stupid Windows update for a while, so...
    I enjoy these kinds of problems, at least they're something to laugh at :P
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Remember the issues with the Giants looking all messed up like modern art sculptures? =D

I remember that from the Port Cobh and Belvast update compounded with commerce bots and the lag and some other damage.
    Wolfsinger