[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Shadow Dungeon Super Drop Event

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 18,090
Posts: 1,157
Member, Administrator, Nexon
in News and Announcements
For a limited time, when you go through a Shadow Mission, you have a chance to get an item from the Saint Guardian's Box! And if that wasn't enough, we will also be having Free Gachapon Weekend Hotdays that will give out the Marvelous Wing Box and the Erinn Beauty Pouch! Get your hands on all this free Gachapon today! Check out the details below.

191025-mbw-1634-shadowdungeonsuperdropevent-590x165.jpg


Event Dates: Thursday, October 31, After Maintenance - Thursday, November 21, Before Maintenance


Event Details

During the event, there is a chance to receive an additional item from the Saint Guardian's Box when opening the treasure chest at the end of a Shadow Mission!

The chance to receive an extra item can come from any of the following difficulties for Shadow Missions:
  • Basic
  • Intermediate
  • Advanced
  • Hard
  • Elite
  • Lord
  • The harder the difficulty of the Shadow Mission, the higher the chance of receiving an item from the Saint Guardian's Box!
  • Lord missions have the highest chance of receiving an item from the Saint Guardian's box!

Free Gachapon Weekend Hotdays

  • If you log in every weekend during the event period, you will get a free Gachapon box!
  • The first character you log in with will receive the box.
  • Each box will expire after 14 days.
  • You can only receive one box per account.
  • Saturdays: Marvelous Wing Box
  • Sundays: Erinn Beauty Pouch
KensamaofmariNegumikoTwistedxFateKUR0_KUR0_KUNVeylaineLeadt

Comments

  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 28,370
    Posts: 6,210
    Member
    So what are the chances?
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 43,370
    Posts: 6,548
    Member
    So what are the chances?

    Abysmal drop rates from the shadow mission chests plus the abysmal rates of the gachapon rates.
    KUR0_KUR0_KUNRadiant DawnWolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 28,370
    Posts: 6,210
    Member
    Crims wrote: »
    So what are the chances?

    Abysmal drop rates from the shadow mission chests plus the abysmal rates of the gachapon rates.

    Well at least Lord Passes will be worth something now.
    Darkpixie99
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,790
    Posts: 741
    Member
    it is kind of cool Nexon is even giving free gacha away at all. some mmos do events where you can get a free gacha roll or two once in a while so I would love to see more events that offered that even if we had to grind a event a bit. this is something I never really expected to see from Nexon but it is a cool thing to try out either way. thanks Nexon :)
    Darkpixie99LeineiGretaDraechRadiant DawnSherriWolfsinger
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,980
    Posts: 591
    Member
    I know I'm going to be disappointed in my luck. I can feel it in my bones!
    But I gotta try.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,020
    Posts: 1,590
    Member
    edited October 30
    Negumiko wrote: »
    it is kind of cool Nexon is even giving free gacha away at all. some mmos do events where you can get a free gacha roll or two once in a while so I would love to see more events that offered that even if we had to grind a event a bit. this is something I never really expected to see from Nexon but it is a cool thing to try out either way. thanks Nexon :)

    Between Belgium and the Senate bill, I think this is more of a move to experiment on player activity and save some face.
  • KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    Posts: 65
    Member
    edited October 31
    Yeah I'm actually interested in shadow missions for this. I hope they extend it eventually for old gachapon (old, not available anymore) and old events. Would be awesome. I'm ok with low drop rates as long as it's impartial and fair across the board.

    (Lack of sleep does typing no good)
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 40,435
    Posts: 5,736
    Member
    edited October 31
    Thank you Nexon for finally bringing up an event worthy enough to trying out. I see huge improvement here and player activity should increase. I will definitely try this.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,325
    Posts: 416
    Member
    What is the fastest shadow mission to do in a party on hard/Elite? Is it Conflict, Enemy Behind, or something else?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 40,435
    Posts: 5,736
    Member
    JJ wrote: »
    What is the fastest shadow mission to do in a party on hard/Elite? Is it Conflict, Enemy Behind, or something else?

    Definitely Conflict.
    Veylaine
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 20,825
    Posts: 2,383
    Member
    I'm going to guess that this event only applies to things like Taill and Tara Shadow Missions.

    Probably not things like Saga and such that don't have mission clear reward chests.
  • KitsuneanagiKitsuneanagi
    Mabinogi Rep: 735
    Posts: 20
    Member
    Save all the fished up elite passes and do lord missions to get a low low chance to get saint guardian armor but knowing nexon g24 ego update is right around the corner and gonna be secret until 2 weeks before it happens....
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,455
    Posts: 1,093
    Member
    Haha I can't play
  • DottleDottle
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Posts: 2
    Member
    This was such a great idea for all the players (new and old) to add an extra incentive to play and raid. Love it! Thank you Nexon and keep up the good work!

    ~<3 ,

    .E
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 20,825
    Posts: 2,383
    Member
    edited November 1
    TNinja wrote: »
    Haha I can't play

    You said this back in the Moonlight Dreams thread.
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/comment/135733/#Comment_135733

    That was back on the 18th of October.

    Is your character STILL locked out?
    Even after two whole weeks? That's awful!
    TwistedxFate
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,455
    Posts: 1,093
    Member
    edited November 1
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    TNinja wrote: »
    Haha I can't play

    You said this back in the Moonlight Dreams thread.
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/comment/135733/#Comment_135733

    That was back on the 18th of October.

    Is your character STILL locked out?
    Even after two whole weeks? That's awful!

    Oh this time it was a much shorter period than expected, since they had to investigate my account personally. I was let in again so I can play, but still can't partake in the Halloween event.
    Iyasenu
  • YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,225
    Posts: 72
    Member
    When are we supposed to get the gacha? I got it on the chars I had on overnight, but not the one that i've logged in on.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 40,435
    Posts: 5,736
    Member
    Yombo wrote: »
    When are we supposed to get the gacha? I got it on the chars I had on overnight, but not the one that i've logged in on.

    You just answered your own question. You got it on the other character already.
  • YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,225
    Posts: 72
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    Yombo wrote: »
    When are we supposed to get the gacha? I got it on the chars I had on overnight, but not the one that i've logged in on.

    You just answered your own question. You got it on the other character already.

    I got it on other chars yes, but not any that I actually logged in on today and not yesterday that stayed logged in over night.
  • YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,225
    Posts: 72
    Member
    In case people are unsure, you have to stay logged in for a mabi day (36 minutes) to get the hot day.