Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - November 3

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited November 4, 2019 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Sunday, November 3rd. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 1:00 AM PDT and last approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes.

maintenance_590x165.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Sunday, November 3rd
Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): 1:00 AM PDT - 1:10 AM PST
Eastern (EST, UTC-5): 3:00 AM - 4:10 AM
Paris (CEST, UTC+1): 9:00 AM - 10:10 AM

To address the following:

• Move the server time back out of Daylight Saving Time.

- The Mabinogi Team

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Crims wrote: »
    Daylight savings time needs to be abolished.

No no no, standard time needs to be abolished.
    KUR0_KUR0_KUN
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    VeylaineHelsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Helsa wrote: »

Speaking of time travel...
    KensamaofmariHelsa
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Helsa wrote: »

Speaking of time travel...

John Titor, I presume?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    California has delayed ending daylight savings until next year because they're trying to find a way to legislatively bypass Federal laws that do not allow permanent daylight time. Currently, Federal law only allows permanent standard time.
    Darkpixie99
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715

Naaah.

I'm too used to it. :c
    Plus dat extra hour of playing video games sleep
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
    Sherri wrote: »

Naaah.

You know the extra hour is a lie.
    Veylaine
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 1, 2019
    California has delayed ending daylight savings until next year because they're trying to find a way to legislatively bypass Federal laws that do not allow permanent daylight time. Currently, Federal law only allows permanent standard time.

It has to be the whole US that abolishes it or otherwise there is no point.

I am sick and damn tired of losing an hour of sleep and then being late or almost late to work that week. America, it's time to get rid of this antiquated UNNECESSARY system.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ditch-switch-call-go-permanent-daylight-saving-time-grows-n1043051
    KensamaofmariHabimaruHelsa
    edited November 1, 2019

I am sick and damn tired of losing an hour of sleep and then being late or almost late to work that week. America, it's time to get rid of this antiquated UNNECESSARY system.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ditch-switch-call-go-permanent-daylight-saving-time-grows-n1043051

Several regions don't have daylight savings. Honestly, it's a hazard not only for regular people but also for the transportation and logistics industry.
    Habimaru
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Several regions don't have daylight savings. Honestly, it's a hazard not only for regular people but also for the transportation and logistics industry.

Exactly!
    Helsa
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    I think the main reason its still going is because it is still to some degree serving its original function - aka, preserving power through at least certain times of the year.
    I don't know how accurate that is nowadays, but I imagine there is a reason they've kept it up outside of enjoying annoying the majority of Americans. Who knows though, might be good to get rid of it at this point, but I don't know all the particulars. I'm just kinda used to it at this point.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Sherri wrote: »

Naaah.

Borrowing the hour from the future for the inevitable -1 hour to happen