Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Renown Stats Not Applying

TheKnownUnknownTheKnownUnknown
Mabinogi Rep: 800
in Bugs and Glitches
When I last played, which was three days ago (as of this post) I had above well over 1500 hp and stam, and about 1400 mp. However, when i logged on today my hp is at below 1200 and my mp and stam both below 950. I can only assume that this is because the Renown stats aren't applying, but I'm not 100% sure about that. I know it's not my skill level since when i last played i was at 60, then I rebirthed and got to 52. (the other 8 levels won't add over 500 stats c'mon).

I'm just not sure what to do.
  1. Have you ever experienced this?4 votes
    1. yes
       50% (2 votes)
    2. no
       50% (2 votes)

Comments

• DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    Did you rebirth in the same talent? Different talents award different amount of stats, so that could explain. Have you also made sure you weren't using Buff Potions at the time, maybe from the Family Fishing event?

I can confirm my Renown bonuses are applying correctly, so if it's only affecting your one character, I suggest writing in a ticket. Keep in mind to provide as much information as possible if you want a detailed reply that isn't just "everything's fine".
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    What about Lorna's Growth Support effect?
  • TheKnownUnknownTheKnownUnknown
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    I'm not sure what's causing it, but i know that my MP renown is maxed at 50 with a +620 MP earned; my base mp is listed at 774, with an actual mp of 917. So either renown isn't applying for me or the skills that have earned me MP aren't applying it. However, I'll make a support ticket and see if that helps my case.
  • DuskwindDuskwind
    Mabinogi Rep: 430
    edited November 5, 2019
    I'm experiencing the same problem, renown stats should bring my health up to about 1650, stamina 1060, and mana 1900 (at current level 89 earlier today). Now at current level 35 (after RB), they've been reduced to about health 1040, stamina 660, mana 920. The stat differences are too large to have been reduced by RB level resets. Being reborn could have something to do with the renown stat bonuses disappearing, but either the stat changes didn't happen right away or I didn't notice until over a half hour later.

Another thing that happened before my renown stat boosts disappeared (or when I noticed the change) was that my character disconnected around 20+ minutes after being reborn. When I logged back in, my level was reset from around 30 down to level 1, plus all of my equipped items were unequipped and put in my inventory (though even when I did RB, I selected the option to keep my equipment on).

I'm going to send in a ticket as well, and hopefully the problem will be fixed soon.
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Actually, now that I look at it, I don't think my Renowns are working either. The numbers just don't add up. So maybe there is something wrong with the system
  • DuskwindDuskwind
    Mabinogi Rep: 430
    My renown stats were fixed when my character was reborn the following week.