Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Marionette with the Dreamy Sugar

CiriCiri
Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
edited November 3, 2019 in Help
Hi! I struggle to find the marionette that holds the sugar because I don't quite understand the clues BUT I have found a marionette WITHOUT a mushroom on its wrist.

My confusion is, do the other descriptions also fall under the same marionette all at once or just one of the 3 because I haven't seen a marionette with a 'connected knee' and 'less green moss on the face'. Pictures would help a lot! I'll try to find a similar one again tomorrow or later >_< this mission is honestly infuriating on a laptop ^_^;.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    The three conditions are "possible" conditions. For any instance of the room only one is true. The nearby clue works just like Minesweeper would if it had one mine only. Things can be recognized as diagonally nearby.

On the other hand, if you just enter and blindly check the front row, the time between starting the mission and failing is about 20 seconds. On average it should take 6 tries, so about two minutes. You can do it faster if you read, look, and think, but the first row method allows you to avoid reading, looking, and thinking; just turn the brain off and set to autopilot.
    CiriMusicat