Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tribal Bird Robe: Shiny Gold Thread

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Gaea said:

How are we suppose to video that...ugh...fine. I will run Ciar until one drops again and return here.
    You're actually gonna do it!?

But, wasn't it Alby Normal they were doubting?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited December 28, 2016
    Look I happen to chance upon one while doing a mission point on a alt at a regular ciar. I was like oh cool nifty, easy 1m. I placed it into a pet and moved on to my next mission points not thinking much about it.

But now I am spamming ciar, they are not dropping. >_>
  • AxelrodAxelrod
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,165
    Shiny gold thread don't look nor sound so shiny, eh?
  • CquilesCquiles
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,455
    did alby normal about 100 times. got 2 so far
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 29, 2016
    Ran rabbie basic 2x, got one.

I think I will just keep running basic because there are a whole bunch of other useful things in there like mangled and adv rabbie passes. Plus the advanced dungeon has the chance to drop the succubus fiend manual. Plus tons of skeleton scrolls that would at least pay for the repair bill. Also the Dawn ES is there and I can use that for my swords.

I also updated the wiki that it does drop from basic.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I guess there may be some truth on the harder the dungeon is, the higher the drop rate seeing as the drop rate in normal dungeons are abysmal...
  • TiernieTiernie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,380
    edited December 31, 2016
    Does anyone know if the shiny golden thread is a permanent drop addition to the dungeons? or is it only added for the duration of the event?
    MirralChan
  • TiernieTiernie
    Tiernie
    Tiernie said:

Does anyone know if the shiny golden thread is a permanent drop addition to the dungeons? or is it only added for the duration of the event?
    Anyone? anyone? Nexon people can you at least confirm or deny this?
  • MirralChanMirralChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    Tiernie
    Tiernie said:

I would like an answer to this as well
  • TiernieTiernie
    I am guessing this is going to be one of those questions they will conveniently ignore. Even though i know it was seen because it was moved to this Help Section. *Sigh
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited January 2, 2017
    If any of us could say for definite, it would have been answered by now. Realize that no one is ignoring this question. We simply don't know at this point in time. Once someone knows for certain, I'm sure it will be made known.
  • MirralChanMirralChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    Welp looks like there is gonna be no answer until the end of samhain which is pretty ridiculous since the threads might not be obtainable once samhain ends Seriously feel like giving up on this game more and more..... I mean how hard is it to have some form of communication with the playerbase.
  • SokkySokky
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    Title.
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
    did alby for a week and i got 1 thread... the rare level is so high.. make it common atlease ;_; like i need 8 more D: of the shiny gold thread!
  • ShiroganeShirogane
    Mabinogi Rep: 625
    edited January 18, 2017
    Shiny Gold Thread still drops from Alby. Just got one on my second run right after today's maintenance.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Yay!
  • KttyKtty
    Was answered in another thread. Someone posted that they got one after the update when the event was over.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Does it still drop? We need to update the wiki and I have been getting emails alerts about it.
  • KttyKtty
    Was answered here. Answer is yes.
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/217/tribal-bird-robe-shiny-gold-thread/p8
    Shirogane
    Shirogane said:

Shiny Gold Thread still drops from Alby. Just got one on my second run right after today's maintenance.