Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

new content update this maint?

Comments

• FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Milkypocky wrote: »
    not really looking forward to the gachas because im gonna be broke for a little while, but i'm ready for the events, i've always enjoyed the OX event

Or the attendance event, those are also really good.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    not really looking forward to the gachas because im gonna be broke for a little while, but i'm ready for the events, i've always enjoyed the OX event

I know, I decided to go all red as a joke to my guild leader. Blew up 25 bucks on dyes. Not looking forward to gachas. I really hope there is nothing of interests with these new ones. XD
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    my wallet isn't ready for new gachas either, since I still need to buy a few shuffle cards and maybe a queen of hearts set.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Gaea wrote: »

I know, I decided to go all red as a joke to my guild leader. Blew up 25 bucks on dyes. Not looking forward to gachas. I really hope there is nothing of interests with these new ones. XD

Yeah, those red dyes aren't cheap.