Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Unscheduled Maintenance - November 7th

Comments

• HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited November 7, 2019
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Harukari wrote: »
    Krysi wrote: »
    Most of the time, staff don't like to say what the issue is unless they're 100% sure they know what they're dealing with.

They don't tell us period cause they choose not to be open with the playerbase.
    There have been times they have told us reasons, but it wasn't many times.

You are so wrong.
    9.99/10 they can't tell us what is wrong because KR (which oversee's them on everything) Tells them they are not allowed too. And if they go behind KR's back then they risk their jobs, the game and so much more. If they are told 'don't tell' they listen. They do not choose too for the fun of it, it's because they are ordered not too. Until something is figured out and then they are given the permission.
    They also don't tell reasons because there is always those select few who read what gets said and blow it completely out of proportion.
    Before you go about saying how 'they choose not too' and being rude about it, take a step back and realize that they are not being rude, choosing to not open up.

Okay. I dont know in what world that was rude but sorry I guess?
    If you want real rudeness I could of done it.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Krysi wrote: »
    Most of the time, staff don't like to say what the issue is unless they're 100% sure they know what they're dealing with.

They don't tell us period cause they choose not to be open with the playerbase.
    There have been times they have told us reasons, but it wasn't many times.

You are so wrong.
    9.99/10 they can't tell us what is wrong because KR (which oversee's them on everything) Tells them they are not allowed too. And if they go behind KR's back then they risk their jobs, the game and so much more. If they are told 'don't tell' they listen. They do not choose too for the fun of it, it's because they are ordered not too. Until something is figured out and then they are given the permission.
    They also don't tell reasons because there is always those select few who read what gets said and blow it completely out of proportion.
    Before you go about saying how 'they choose not too' and being rude about it, take a step back and realize that they are not being rude, choosing to not open up.

Okay. I dont know in what world that was rude but sorry I guess?
    If you want real rudeness I could of done it.

It was the way you worded it made it sound like they are purposely choosing not to tell the playerbase.
    But if that was not the case, I am sorry for jumping at you. Not an excuse but eh I had a very long day. Once again if you did not intent to come off like that, That is my bad and I am sorry.
    Harukari
  • KrysiKrysi
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    In other news, the server is back on. Woooooo. \o/
  • ThugstaThugsta
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Crims wrote: »
    I just got home, what the hell is this. The discord channel has a cool down timer. Bleep.

It's the final countdown.

We're heading for Erin, and still, we stand tall.