Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Quick question

NyahNyah
Mabinogi Rep: 700
in Nao Chat
So everytime i open the boys lost box from the event its kinda painful throwing those items aways cus lets be honest, now we dont need then but what about in the future? so i was wondering if we get to keep the unopened box after the event ends because i know they will become useful later on...

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Nyah wrote: »
    So everytime i open the boys lost box from the event its kinda painful throwing those items aways cus lets be honest, now we dont need then but what about in the future? so i was wondering if we get to keep the unopened box after the event ends because i know they will become useful later on...

They will not be deleted after the event, so you can hold onto them for now.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Beware the life of an online hoarder. When all your inventory, pets, bags, and bank are full, the experience is similar to feeling sick. It's important to apply the if-I-haven't-used-it-by-X rule and to know what really is worth keeping. Once you flush everything, it does feel like being well again.
    Tabari