Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G11- Unable to get Glewyas Recipe Book

acoldwallacoldwall
Mabinogi Rep: 605
edited November 29, 2019 in Bugs and Glitches
Stuck on the Royal Castle Chef portion of G11.

I had a 5 star hotcake of love in my inventory and talked to glewyas...nothing happened and the questline didn't proceed.

I'm still stuck at "Complete Glewyas Recipe Book". I handed him the cake after and still nothing happened. Just lost a 5 star cake but it was a gamble. I'm clueless.

I did the dungeon again and got a 3 star cake, talked to him after and still nada. I'm TTL 611 btw.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited November 29, 2019
    The quest is supposed to complete when you talk to him with the hotcake and you're not required to give it to him.
    If you have the 2nd cake or another cake, take a screenshot that shows what happens.
    Also, submit a ticket to see if you can get help on what to do.
  • acoldwallacoldwall
    Mabinogi Rep: 605
    edited December 1, 2019
    H5E5af.png

Here's a pic. I did the dungeon again and got another hotcake, 4 stars. Talked to him and still nothing :(
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    acoldwall wrote: »
    H5wE5af.png

Here's a pic. I did the dungeon again and got another hotcake, 4 stars. Talked to him and still nothing :(

Your mods are showing.

Also, check your Aeira's Book Bag; the Mythril Recipe Book you need might be in there.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    When people will learn smh... Think twice before posting an image...
    Draech
  • KimchiiPWNKimchiiPWN
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Hello can anyone else help with this. Its still a bug to this day and I have my character unable to progress either. Ive checked everything, Ive done the mission 10 times exactly as stated with best outcome yet cant beat it on this character and its stopped me for over 2 years from playing the game and progressing the storyline. It hurts when ive been playing mabi since golem server in korea when I was a kid to not even be able to enjoy the game because of the same bug issue for years. Can someone please help fix it?